One of my clients asked if they really needed Gmail for business. After thinking about it for a minute, I realized why I use it for my business. My personal decision to choose google business included these factors:
- The number 1 reason is the SPAM filtering Google has – saves me at least an hour per day skimming unnecessary emails
- The virus protection is very good, better than most filters
- I retired my server in my office and moved to using Google docs to store shared files – I dropped the $150 per month to have it backed up off site and all the cost to maintain it
- The calendar functions for shared events and integrating with other vendors like vCita and book.me are super easy with Gmail – plus I like the way it shows up on my phone
- Gmail has never let me down on me like ALL other previous email has (including my own in house server and webmail) – undeliverable, bounce-backs, etc.
- I am saving storage on my computer
- I do not have to back up my email to have it years later
- Plus all the other apps it includes, attached to your gmail:
- Google My Business
- Google analytics
- Google hangouts, etc.
- Finally their free support is off the charts, by phone
I am a fan. Click here if you would like a free trial.